He was 24 years old.
“It is with great sadness that we share with you the news that our beloved son Harry Brant lost his battle with addiction and died from an accidental overdose of prescribed medication. Our hearts are broken. Harry wanted to beat his addiction and he was only days away from returning to the asylum.”
“Harry was not only our son, but he was also an amazing brother, loving grandson, best uncle and caring friend. He was a creative, loving and strong spirit that brought light into the hearts of so many people. He was really such a beautiful person on the inside. And out.”
Brandt wrote for an interview magazine, He loved fashion and helped develop a unisex cosmetic line, according to his family.
“A lot has been accomplished in 24 years,” they wrote. “But we’re not going to get a chance to see how much Harry could have done.”
“We will be forever sad that Harry’s life has disappeared due to this devastating disease. We ask that you allow our family’s privacy as we try to overcome the loss of our beautiful, beautiful boy.”
“Bacon Ninja. Alkohol-Guru. Stolzer Entdecker. Begeisterter Popkultur-Enthusiast.”